Pages

January 4, 2012

Helping Others into 2012

by Susan Reichert, Editor-in-Chief


 “Happy New Year”.  Fireworks went off all around displaying beautiful colors of red, greens, blues and whites. The sounds were loud. Everyone was in a hurry to push out 2011 and usher in 2012. This must mean we are really expecting a great new year.

Let’s all do our part to make this the best year possible in all of our endeavors; especially helping others achieve their dreams. I’ve heard this expression for half of my life, it goes, “if you help enough people get what they want you will get what you want”.  Well, I don’t know if that is true but I do know I feel better when I am helping others. This year maybe you can find someone who needs help with their writing and help them.
In the meantime, Southern Writers Magazine, staff and I wish you the Happiest of New Years for 2012 and are committed to helping you!

No comments:

Post a Comment